Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Windy City Sure Was Cold

Jackson took his third flight to Chicago for Jarvis' friend's wedding. We arrived 2 days early so that I could introduce Jackson to my girls from my days at Kraft and from my days in Detroit.

Chicago was no surprise, the weather was cold and the skies were overcast... however a few hours before the wedding, the sun came out, the weather warmed up and we reminisced on why we loved chicago! We strolled up and down Michigan Ave with Jackson all bundled up fitting right in with the other families like we were still Chicagoans:-)

The wedding was absolutely beautiful!! It was outdoors at the planetarium with the reception inside the planetarium. Jackson loved meeting everyone but was pooped by the time the reception came (8 ish. Before we could get in the cab he conked out in his stroller. The only thing I missed taking him to see is the lovely Chicago beaches. Maybe next time the weather will cooperate:-)

No comments: