Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jackson's Visit to the Church Nursery

This Sunday was our first Sunday putting Jackson in the church nursery. I have to admit I am one of those mom's that just isn't sure what goes on in the nursery so I have been hesistant to leave him there. Jarvis and I unfortunately had no choice this Sunday because we had a Marriage ministry meeting after 2nd service and no one else brought their kids.:-( I managed to get Jackson to sleep after 2nd service so I figured he would stay that way through our meeting and I could just keep him in his car seat but of course he woke up.:-) So I trucked on over to the nursery and dropped him off. He was teary eyed when I picked him up, maybe the newness of it or maybe because some of the other babies were crying, who knows. We have another marriage ministry meeting next week so I will see how he does the second time around.


No comments: