Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Mother's day was extra special this year...of course because I am now a mom and because I have a great husband and son. For my mother's day gift, Jarvis and Jackson wrote me this lovely poem and they stamped it with their finger prints. Of course we know Jackson's were a little scattered in some spots but I loved it nonethless. They are also getting me a new video camera!!! So I will no longer have to take video clips on my digital camera...look out for some extended video in the future!!!

We also spent the day at my cousin Clay's graduation. He graduated from Jarvis and I's alma mater... Tuskegee University! We ended the day with dinner with the entire family and a late flight back to the lovely state of Texas. Jackson once again was great on the flight. He was up most of the time looking around and playing with his toys. Midway through the flight he drifted off to sleep and stayed that way all the way home.

No comments: