Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And Low and Behold, We Have Teeth!

At 9 mo, 3 wks, Jackson's teeth have finally started to emerge. I know you are not supposed to get caught up in those developmental milestones, but I have to admit it's hard not to. So since 7 months, I've been looking, asking the doctor is there any sign and now they are here. I probably would not have known for a while because he has been his normal self, still sleeping through the night, not iritable, no excessive drooling but when I went to put him to last night he put my finger in his mouth and I was like "whoah, what's this scratching me?" In my excitement, bedtime quickly ended so we could go show daddy. Then in normal fashion the Boyds made a song out of the milestone, well Momma Boyd did..."you gotta teethusus, you gotta gotta gotta teethusus." Then the next day I noticed his second one was cutting! So I am hoping this is how he will be, calm, cool and collected. Now on to walking:-)

P.S. No pictures yet, it's been difficult to get them with his mouth open.

No comments: